Gm fellow degens,
We curate the best educational resources in crypto. Below is a digest of the content featured on The Crypto Illuminati this week.
Tweet of the week:
Are you ready to flip the coin and discover if @arbitrum leads or follows?
It's time to find out.
Revealing GAME-CHANGING strategies that will blow your mind .
— The Crypto Illuminati (@0x_illuminati)
Mar 3, 2023
Ready with your coffee? Okay let’s dive in ☕
1️⃣ Sustainable DeFi: Real Yield Projects
This article discusses the trend of "Real Yield" in DeFi and the potential benefits and drawbacks of this approach.
1. Real Yield is a share of a project's revenue earnings, usually paid in a shared asset like ETH or USDT.
2. Projects such as GMX, Synthetix, Dopex, and Redacted Cartel have seen success with the Real Yield model.
3. Real Yield could prove to be a sustainable model for the future of DeFi if projects can find the right balance between revenue distribution and research and development.
1. Some projects may initially resort to using inflationary tactics to attract users and then shift to the Real Yield model, which may not work for new projects.
2. If projects distribute large percentages or 100% of their revenue, they may have little to no money left for research and development, which could leave protocols stagnant and without funding to grow and improve.
Keep reading 🍿
2️⃣ Crush the Crypto Market with These Tools
This article provides an overview of the ultimate crypto toolset for surviving and thriving in any market.
1. Nansen helps to analyze wallets, tokens, NFTs, and unusual wallet or token activity.
2. Dune Analytics is a powerful tool to analyze on-chain data and make dashboards.
3. Etherscan is an essential tool to explore the Ethereum chain (check out our Etherscan 101 guide)
Keep reading 🍿:
3️⃣ Uniswap AMMs: The Magic Formula Decoded
Everything you need to know about Uniswap's AMM equation
This article explains the mathematical equation behind Uniswap's AMM and provides an example to illustrate how it works.
1. The equation behind Uniswap's AMM is X * Y = K, also known as the Constant Product Formula.
2. To calculate the amount of Token 1 ($aTKN) needed to buy Token 2 ($bTKN), the constant product formula must be used.
3. The slope of the graph of the equation will give the price of the two tokens relative to each other.
1. There may be other equations that could be used to calculate the amount of Token 1 needed to buy Token 2.
2. The price of the two tokens may not be accurately represented by the slope of the graph.