Navigating the Crypto Market in 2023: A Summary of the Messari Thesis
Get key insights and predictions for crypto in this concise summary of the Messari 2023 report
Don't have time to read a 160+ page report? No problem.
Here's a breakdown of the key takeaways and market insights from the Messari Crypto Theses for 2023. The report is packed with valuable insights and predictions for traders and investors (You can read the full report here - https://messari.io/pdf/messari-report-crypto-theses-for-2023.pdf)
- 💰 Thankfully, crypto influencer @TheKrisKay has done the heavy lifting for us and aggregated key areas of the market that Messari is focusing on for 2023. It looks like a good time to be invested in DeFi, NFTs, and GameFi. (Thread link)
- 🔑 But that's not all, Messari's own @twobitidiot has also turned the report into a thread for easy access and comprehension. It's the perfect reminder for those who may have forgotten the "why" behind their crypto investments in the midst of the degenaration of 2022. (Thread link)
- 🔥The report also delves into the ongoing battle between Ethereum and its competitors, the "Ethereum Killers" or L1s, and raises questions about who will come out victorious in the long run. (Read more here)
- 🛡️ Another topic of interest is the lack of trust in crypto founders, but the report highlights some of the founders and buildoors to keep an eye on in 2023 such as SBF, @CZ_Binance, and @brian_armstrong. (Read more here)
- 📈 DeFi trends are always chopping and changing. Finding your ultimate DeFi trend may take more work than necessary with the lack of clear regulation & accuracy. If you're a defi degen definitely take notes, you could find the next gem using these points here. (read more here)
📊 In summary, the Messari Report offers a wide coverage of the crypto market (here’s a synopsis of what’s covered) and provides all the tools needed to arm oneself with as much alpha as possible for the new year.
The future of crypto is just around the corner, and the Messari 2023 Thesis is the perfect guide to navigate it.
Subscribe to receive our weekly newsletter and in-house research content!
Please Share, Leave Feedback, and Follow Us on Twitter, Telegram, and LinkedIn to stay connected with us.