🧵🧠 STARKWARE's Crypto Odyssey: Scaling Reinvented
Weekly Digest - Week of April 17th
Hey there fellow crypto degens,
We curate the best educational resources in crypto. Here’s a digest of the top content from The Crypto Illuminati this week.
Got your cup of coffee ready? Alright, let's jump right in ☕
📈 The $STARK Realities of Crypto Scaling
The article discusses the progress and developments of STARKWARE in the cryptocurrency space, including the deployment of its solution on Bitcoin, the launch of the StarkNet token, and partnerships with other companies.
1. STARKWARE is addressing the scalability problem in the cryptocurrency space with cutting-edge technology solutions.
2. The company has successfully deployed its solution on Bitcoin and launched the StarkNet token to incentivize network users and validators and facilitate governance and decision-making.
3. STARKWARE has formed partnerships with other companies, such as Foredefi, to integrate their DeFi platform with StarkEx.
Keep reading 🍿
⚔️ Comparing Facebook's Blockchain Heirs: Aptos vs Sui
The article compares two blockchain protocols, Aptos and Sui, which were developed by former employees of Diem after its failure. Both protocols use the Move programming language and aim to improve transaction speed and reduce latency through parallel execution methods, but they differ in their approach to consensus, developer experience, and tokenomics.
1. Aptos and Sui are blockchain protocols developed by former Diem employees using the Move programming language.
2. Both protocols aim to improve transaction speed and reduce latency through parallel execution methods, but they differ in their approach to consensus, developer experience, and tokenomics.
3. Aptos uses the fourth generation of its consensus protocol, while Sui only runs consensus when necessary and provides a more optimized developer experience
Keep reading 🍿:
🔥 Gensler Grilled: ETH Security or Commodity?
SEC Chairman Gary Gensler faced tough questioning from House Financial Services Committee Chairman Patrick McHenry over the lack of clear guidance on crypto regulation, particularly regarding whether Ethereum should be considered a security or a commodity. The SEC's crackdown on the crypto market without providing clear rules for stakeholders was also criticized.
1. Gensler couldn't provide a direct answer on whether Ethereum should be considered a security or a commodity, leaving the crypto community confused.
2. The SEC's enforcement actions against the crypto market without clear rules for compliance have been criticized as unsustainable.
3. Gensler's belief that most crypto tokens are securities has been met with opposition from some lawmakers who claim that regulatory frameworks don't align with the technology.
1. Some argue that the SEC's enforcement actions are necessary to protect investors and prevent fraud in the crypto market.
2. Others argue that the lack of clear rules for compliance is due to the nascent nature of the crypto industry and that it will take time to develop appropriate regulations.
Keep reading 🍿:
What do you think Ethereum should be classified as?